Live. Laugh. Love.
Unfortunately the expressions we make cause wrinkles. This neurotoxin relaxes the muscles in the face to prevent wrinkles from forming in the forehead, in between the brows and even in the neck. The process is fast and painless and our advanced technique of injecting will leave your skin soft and natural.
Make your skin look rested and radiant with this effective treatment
Botox® is a simple and safe prescription treatment, that helps to attenuate the appearance of:
- Crow’s feet – the lines at the corners of the eyes
- Sagging brow- opens the eye up to look more rested and youthful
- Frown-lines or worry-lines between the eyebrows
- Forehead lines
- Bunny lines – lines that form on the bridge of the nose
- Upper lip wrinkles- and helps lift and perk up the upper lip
- Mental crease – the chin crease
- Protruding platysmal bands in the neck, to make the neck appear smoother
Botox is a fast, safe, and effective treatment to reduce the effects of ageing
- Before any treatment, we offer a free consultation to ensure that you are suitable for the procedure.
- During the consultation, our cosmetic injection specialist will discuss all the risks and your expectations.
- We will take photos of pre-treatment that will be stored in your confidential record.
- We will discuss the cost of treatment with you.
- Your skin will be cleaned, disinfected and cooled with an ice pack to minimize discomfort, and risk of bruising
- Treatment is performed
- Ice is reapplied
- A follow-up appointment is scheduled with every new patient to assess the success of the procedure.
Book Your Botox Consultation NOW
Choose the most advanced Botox clinic in Harley Street.
Why get your Botox® with us at Hifu Skin Clinic in London?
You are in safe, experienced hands:
- Our products are genuine. We do not use “watered down” products and we adhere to industry standards.
- All medical procedures are overseen by our cosmetic clinician
- We are experienced to offer you the best results
- We are using advanced techniques to reduce discomfort and bruising
- We provide a free follow up at no cost to you
Who is suitable for Botox® Treatment?
Botox injections have been used safely for the treatment of wrinkles. Botox causes denervation of facial muscles and gives you a more youthful appearance.
- People between 18 and 65 who want to look their best by smoothing deep, persistent lines and wrinkles in the face and forehead.
- Women and men who want to eliminate frown lines or brow lines and furrows.
- Women and men who are not yet ready for facelifts or other cosmetic and plastic surgeries to improve their appearance.
- Women and men who want a simple and fast procedure to eliminate wrinkles with little downtime and recovery.
How is Botox® treatment performed?
A very small amount of Botox® is injected with a very fine needle into the area being treated. Because the needle is so fine and only a small amount of liquid is used, the pain associated with the injections is minimal. No sedation or local anaesthetic is required, you will be able to drive immediately after your injections.
Our Most Popular Aesthetic Treatments
What is Botox?
Botox or Botulinum toxin is a prescribed medication that relaxes the muscles in your face to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles to give a relaxed, fresher appearance. It is commonly used to treat crow’s feet, frown lines, and forehead lines. It targets what are known as dynamic wrinkles, which are caused by repeated muscular contractions, such as frowning and squinting. Botox has been used for more than 20 years in medicine to also treat migraine headaches as well as anyone with overactive sweat glands in certain areas of the body and also has other medical uses.
What are the alternatives to Botox?
There are various other Botulinum toxin injectable medications that work similarly to Botox.
Hifu Skin Clinic in London also provides:
- Dysport, which contains a variation of the active ingredient as Botox.
- Xeomin, which contains the same active ingredient as Botox but without any additives.
Your aesthetics consultant will help you to make an informed decision depending on your desired results any allergy or concerns about a particular ingredient you may have.
Does Botox hurt?
Botox and similar wrinkle-reducing products are injected into the area using a very fine needle and take only a few seconds per injection. As a result, any pain or discomfort tends to be mild and temporary. People have compared the sensation to a tiny pinch. For added ease, you can request ice or a topical numbing gel.
How long does Botox last?
Botox results may begin to appear 1-2 days post-treatment and usually bring full benefits within 10-14 days. Results vary, but many people experience benefits for 3 to 4 months. We send out reminders to your next appointment every 4 months to ensure your results are consistent and leave you looking your best.
How many Botox injections will I need?
The number of Botox injections needed varies based on the severity of your wrinkles and fine lines, your desired look, and how well you respond to the treatment. For crow’s feet, you’ll receive injections in the area around your eyes. Frown lines typically require micro-injections throughout the forehead for a smooth and natural look.
What are the side effects of Botox?
Botox and comparable injectables may cause side effects, but most are mild and temporary. The most common potential side effects include pain, swelling, and redness near the injection sites. Less often, Botox causes eyelid drooping, vision problems, headache, tiredness, and allergic reactions.
When you cannot have Botox
In certain circumstances, Botox injections are not recommended, including if:
- you have a skin infection
- you’re unwell in any way
- you have a neuromuscular condition like myasthenia gravis
- you’re taking certain medicines
- you’re pregnant or breastfeeding
How much does a BOTOX treatment cost?
The costs associated with the treatment depends on the amount of product needed and the size of the face areas being treated. During the consultation, our consultant will be able to advise the exact cost of the treatment.