Treatment with Botox and Derma Fillers is not just for women. Men also get skin signs of ageing that can affect self esteem. The Botox and Derma fillers for men greatly reduce the appearances of wrinkles and lost volume.
Botox® is simple and safe prescription treatment, that helps to attenuate the appearance of:
- Crow’s feet – the lines at the corners of the eyes
- Sagging brow- opens the eye up to look more rested and youthful
- Frown-lines or worry-lines between the eyebrows
- Forehead lines
- Bunny lines–lines that form on the bridge of the nose
- Upper lip wrinkles- and helps lift and perk up the upper lip
- Mental crease – the chin crease
- Protruding platysmal bands in the neck, to make the neck appear smoother
Botox is a fast, safe, and effective treatment to reduce the effects of aging in men
- Before any treatment we offer a free consultation to ensure that you are suitable for the procedure.
- During consultation our cosmetic injection specialist will discuss all the risks and your expectations.
- We will take photos pre -treatment that will be stored in your confidential record.
- We will discuss the cost of treatment with you.
- Your skin will be cleaned, disinfected and cooled with an ice pack to minimize discomfort, and risk of bruising
- The treatment is performed
- Ice is reapplied
- A follow up appointment is scheduled with every new patient to assess the success of the procedure.
Book Your Botox Consultation NOW
Choose the most advanced Botox clinic in Harley Street.
Why get your Botox® and Injectables with us at Luna Aesthetics in London?
You are in safe, experienced hands:
- Our products are genuine . We do not use “watered down” products and we adhere to industry standards.
- All medical procedures are overseen by our cosmetic clinician
- We are experienced to offer you teh best results
- We are using advanced techniques to reduce discomfort and bruising
- We provide a free follow up at no cost to you
Botox injections have been used safely for treatment of wrinkles. Botox causes denervation of facial muscles and gives you a more youthful appearance.
Who is suitable for Botox® Treatment?
- People between 18 and 65 who want to look their best by smoothing deep, persistent lines and wrinkles in the face and forehead.
- Women and men who want to eliminate frown lines or brow lines and furrows.
- Women and men who are not yet ready for face lifts or other cosmetic and plastic surgeries to improve their appearance.
- Women and men who want a simple and fast procedure to eliminate wrinkles with little downtime and recovery.
How is Botox® treatment performed?
A very small amount of Botox® is injected with a very fine needle into the area being treated. Because the needle is so fine and only a small amount of liquid is used, the pain associated with the injections is minimal. No sedation or local anaesthetic is required, you will be able to drive immediately after your injections.
What is Botox?
Botox or Botulinum toxin is a prescribed medication that relaxes the muscles in your face to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles to give a relaxed, fresher appearance. It is comonly used to treat crow’s feet, frown lines, and forehead lines. It targets what are known as dynamic wrinkles, which are caused by repeated muscular contractions, such as frowning and squinting. Botox has been used for more than 20 years in medicine to also treat migraine headaches as well as anyone with overactive sweat glands in certain areas of the body and also has other medical uses.
What are the alternatives to Botox?
There are various other Botulinum toxin injectable medications that work similarly to Botox.
Luna Aesthetics in London also provides:
- Dysport, which contains a variation of the active ingredient as Botox.
- Xeomin, which contains the same active ingredient as Botox but without any additives.
Your aesthetics consultant will help you tomake an informed decision depending on your desired results any allergy or concerns about a particular ingredient you may have.
Does Botox hurt?
Botox and similar wrinkle-reducing products are injected into the area using a very fine needle and take only a few seconds per injection. As a result, any pain or discomfort tends to be mild and temporary. People have compared the sensation to a tiny pinch. For added ease, you can request ice or a topical numbing gel.
How long does Botox last?
Botox results may begin to appear 1-2 days post-treatment and usually bring full benefits within 10-14 days. Results vary, but many people experience benefits for 3 to 4 months. We send out reminders to your next appointment every 4 months to ensure your results are consistent and leave you looking your best.
How many Botox injections will I need?
The number of Botox injections needed varies based on the severity of your wrinkles and fine lines, your desired look, and how well you respond to the treatment. For crow’s feet, you’ll receive injections in the area around your eyes. Frown lines typically require micro-injections throughout the forehead for a smooth and natural look.
What are the side effects of Botox?
Botox and comparable injectables may cause side effects, but most are mild and temporary. The most common potential side effects include pain, swelling, and redness near the injection sites. Less often, Botox causes eyelid drooping, vision problems, headache, tiredness, and allergic reactions.
When you cannot have Botox
In certain circumstances, Botox injections are not recommended, including if:
- you have a skin infection
- you’re unwell in any way
- you have a neuromuscular condition like myasthenia gravis
- you’re taking certain medicines
- you’re pregnant or breastfeeding
How much does a BOTOX treatment cost?
The costs associated with the treatment depends on the amount of product needed and the size of the face areas being treated. During the consultation our consultant will be able to advice the exact cost of the treatment.
While all dermal fillers work to erase visible signs of aging instantly, each filler is designed to specifically address certain areas of concern. Injectable fillers are formulated with a unique composition, texture, density and even injection depth. Your expectations for the procedure will determine the injectable best suited for you according to the areas you wish to address, your anatomy and Dr. Sadick’s expert recommendation. At Sadick Dermatology, we offer a wide variety of the most advanced and effective injectable options on the market.
Dermal fillers can be used to address the following cosmetic concerns in men:
- Facial folds and wrinkles
- Superficial fine lines
- Acne scars
- Facial volume loss
- Smile or laugh lines (nasolabial folds)
- Lines that extend from the corners of the mouth to the chin (marionette lines)
- Dark circles under the eyes
HOW LONG DO DERMAL FILLERS LAST?
All injectable treatments are temporary solutions for addressing signs of aging, but some are designed to last longer than others. The duration of the results of your dermal filler treatment will be determined by the type of filler selected, your targeted treatment areas and how quickly your body breaks down the injections. Neurotoxin injections, such as Botox, will require repeat treatments every four to six months to keep facial muscles relaxed and prevent further lines from forming.
The results of hyaluronic acid injectables, on the other hand, can last anywhere from four months to a year before additional treatments are necessary. Some dermal fillers, such as Radiesse or Sculptra, can last for several years.
Frequent Asked Questions About Dermal Fillers for MEN:
There are multiple approved Dermal Fillers for MEN available today, each with a specific use in the face. Dermal Fillers for MEN are commonly used to:
- Attenuate the appearance of laugh or smile lines: Lines that running from the bottom of the nose to the corners of the mouth (Medical term: Nasolabial folds)
- Correct the horizontal lines of the forehead
- Rectify the vertical lines between the eyebrows or “11’s” (Medical term: Glabellar lines)
- Restore the lost “apple” volume back to your cheeks, diminishing the creases around the mouth and Lifting sagging jowls
- Smooth out the tear troughs running from the inner corners of the eyes down to the mid-cheek
- Add lost volume back to the under eye area, reducing the “hollowed out” look
- Address the deep “crows feet” around the eyes
At Luna Aesthetics we use a wide range of fillers and will choose the filler or fillers (sometimes he uses more than one type) to leave you looking rejuvenated, refreshed, and most importantly: natural masculine look.
What areas of the face can be enhanced with Dermal Fillers for MEN?
We will determine the filler or a combination of fillers to fit on your treatment goals, your anatomy, and your age to make you look refreshed, rejuvenated and most importantly with a natural look.
- Dermal Fillers for MEN on the Cheeks:
Multiple Dermal Fillers for MEN like VOLUMA for MEN, Radiesse, Radiesse +, Juvederm for MEN, etc., can be injected in the midface to restore the volume loss or enhance the cheek area. Through multiple injections performed with very small needles, we can give you back the lost volme to your cheeks, diminishing the creases around the mouth and Lifting sagging jowls.
- Dermal Fillers for MEN on the Forehead and Between the Eyebrows Lines:
Dermal Fillers for MEN like Belotero and Restylane Silk can fill in horizontal lines on forehead and the vertical “11’s” between the eyes (glabella region), thus eliminating these signs of aging and/ or enhancing the effects or BOTOX FOR MEN in these areas. In male patients that are not candidates for BOTOX FOR MEN of the forehead or glabella region because “droopy” eyebrows or excess of skin in the upper lids, dermal filers are the best options to get rid off /improve the forehead and between eyebrows lines.
- Dermal Fillers for MEN for the hands
Are your hands making you look older than you are? When you take care of your face, your hands undoubtedly show the signs of aging, thus “revealing” you have undergone rejuvenating procedures on the face and neck. Aging changes are the result of volume loss, making the tendons on the backs of the hands stand out (and making them look like they belong on a much older woman) and skin damage due to sub exposure. Dermal Fillers for MEN like Radiesse could be used tor restore the hand dorsum volume. When combined with gentle TCA Chemical Peel for MEN of the hands, Dermal Fillers for MEN can significantly rejuvenate the appearance of your hands.
- Dermal Fillers for MEN for acne related sunken scars and other sunken scars.
Certain types of sunken scars secondary to accidents, acne previous and some surgical procedures can be made less apparent with Dermal Fillers for MEN. Dr. John Mesa, MD by injecting an small amount of filler under the depressed area of skin, can ad volume to the area thus lifting the area to same height as the surrounding skin. To make a scar look even better, resurfacing the skin with a TCA Chemical Peel for MEN can significantly improve the appearance of the scars.
How do Dermal Fillers for MEN work?
Dermal Fillers for MEN work by adding volume in the area where they are injected. Then injected at skin lines or creases, they unfold these creases thus producing a smooth surface. When Injected deep, like on top of the bone, they lift up the soft tissues above (skin, muscles, fat) thus augmenting the volume and increasing the contour like a facial implants for MEN.
How long will my results last?
The duration of the Dermal Fillers for MEN varies depending on the type of dermal filler used and the patient. The movement of the area injected influences also the longevity of the fillers. Most of the fillers last between 8 months to 1 to 2 years.
What are the most common side effects of Dermal Fillers for MEN?
Immediately following the injections, you may experience some mild redness, minor swelling, or bruising in the treatment area. These symptoms typically disappear within few days. Allergic reactions are extremely rare. Most male patients are able to resume normal activities immediately following the treatment.
What should I do before treatment with Dermal Fillers for MEN?
Patient should refrain of any medications that make the blood “thin” (blood thinners) and therefore increase the risk of bruising with the injection process. Medications and supplements to avoid are aspirin, ibuprofen, Vitamin E, fish oil, and other blood thinners for at least one (1) week before treatment. Acetaminophen (Tylenol) can be safely taken prior any injection since it doesn’t increase the risk of post injection bruising.
What should I do after treatment with Dermal Fillers for MEN?
Male patients are refrain from taking any medication or dietary supplement that can act as a blood thinner for 48 hours after injections. Male patients should also refrain from doing exercise for at least 24 hours after injection (exercise increases temporarily the blood pressure, thus increasing the risks of bruising at the injection sites). Patents are also are recommended to ice the treated area with ice packs for at least 6 to 10 hours post-treatment.
Why not go to an Obstetrician, Gynecologists, Primary Care Physician, Internist, Dentists and “cosmetologists” for Dermal Fillers for MEN?
Practitioners like Obstetricians or Gynecologist and other doctors who are not formally residency-trained and Board Certified to perform Dermal Fillers for MEN have been found to suffer a much higher rate of complications, as it’s a side interest to them, and not a treatment they’re certified to do all day long. One of the most common complaints is minimal improvement, asymmetries, etc.
Only a licensed professional with the knowledge, training and skills required to achieve optimum results should perform Dermal Fillers for MEN. Look for a plastic surgeon who is Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and who has completed his training at some of the top residency and fellowship institutions.